5 Ways a Limousine Service Could Replace a Cab
April 17th, 2012
One of the many available options for transportation is a cab in Toronto, but a limousine service could be the most ideal option especially during special or more important events. Off course you could always drive yourself around, but who wants to deal with all that traffic? And if you're visiting Toronto, you may also be tempted to resort to public transportation, besides the pricey cab rides, which will at least enable you to get where you're going without getting lost.
But a cab ride comes at an even higher cost than you can imagine. According to Toronto Life, the city's taxis are the 20th most expensive ones in the world! And that's comparing them to cities like Zurich, Berlin, and London. Even taking a cab in Paris or Rome is cheaper than it is in Toronto, so you would do far better to look elsewhere for transportation.
So where do you look for reliable transportation that will take you where you want or need to go without the headaches of dealing with public transportation on the subway or streetcars? A limousine service is the answer. Here are five reasons you should skip the cab rides and hire a Toronto limousine service instead:
- You get some assistance when dealing with your bags. Some cab drivers may help with your baggage, but you'll get a lot more help if you have a limousine driver. Luggage is heavy, and it can be quite annoying dealing with all those bags by yourself. If you're heading to the airport, the driver might even help you with additional services that will get you settled in for your wait at the airport.
- You get luxury instead of questionable smells or stains in the cab seats. We've all been inside a cab that smelled of cigar smoke or whatever else the cab driver was doing or eating at the time. But a limousine driver is paid to be more professional than a cab driver. You know what to expect each time, giving you a consistently decent & great experience. With a cab driver, you just never know what you're going to get until you sit down in the back seat.
- There is always a ride waiting for you. During some parts of the day or night, just hailing a cab can be a bit difficult. These are the busiest times of the day when you look all around you for a taxi and realize that they all have passengers in them. On the other hand, when you hire a limousine service, you've got a designated driver who's there on your time. They will come when you call them and deliver you safely to your destination.
- A limousine has plenty of room, even for several people. Have you ever tried to squeeze into a cab with two other people? And what if you add several bags apiece into the mix? It certainly isn't very comfortable, and during high traffic times of the day, that ride seems even longer than it actually is. Relax in style and stretch out in all that space in the back of a limousine.
- Skip the lines. Sometimes you will have to wait in line to hail a cab, but when you hire a limousine service, the driver is waiting just for you. You get exclusive service that doesn't even compare to a cab ride.
A limousine service is also perfect for any special event you are planning, whether it's a wedding, birthday, anniversary, prom, or bachelor / bachelorette party. Don't settle for anything less than affordable luxury when it comes to transportation.
5 Star Limousine provide limousine services throughout the Greater Toronto Area. Whether you need a stretch limousine, a ride to the airport, or a special transportation to certain places, we'll be there. You can also choose from a variety of options inside their vehicles, like a flat screen TV, bar, DVD player, leather seats, and even fiber optic lighting. Check out our limousine fleet.Back to Blog Index