6 Reasons to Get a Limousine in Toronto
June 19th, 2012
If you're considering getting a limousine in Toronto, you might be asking yourself if it is worth the money. After all, getting a limo is expensive, right? It certainly doesn't have to be. And there are plenty of reasons that warrant getting a rental and riding in style. Here are just six of them:
- Hitch a ride to or from the airport. In some cases, you may discover that the flat fee offered by a limousine company is not much more or even less than what it costs to take a taxi to the airport. There are various factors that weigh on how much the taxi ride is, like how much traffic there is at the moment, etc. But most limo companies operate on a flat fee so that you get where you are going without any surprise charges.
- Go out for a night on the town. Sometimes you may want to take a limo "just because." Maybe you want to show that special someone a good time or you just want to feel pampered for the night. One of the greatest ways to truly enjoy everything Toronto has to offer is from the safety of a limousine.
- Celebrate a birthday, anniversary, or other special occasion. Renting a limo is the perfect way to celebrate any special occasion, whether it's a major birthday milestone or a special anniversary that you want to make into an unforgettable event. Nothing makes your guest of honor feel more special than being able to ride around in a limo, and nothing keeps the party safer than providing transportation between locations for the party.
- Keep your teenagers safe at prom. Many parents see a limousine as an extra expense for prom, but what they don't realize is that it is the perfect, sneaky way to have an adult subtly watching over their teenagers. While a chauffeur won't overtly tell them what they can and can't do, he or she will at least make sure they get to their destination safely and that there is no drinking inside the car. Chauffeurs can be held liable for underage drinkers in their car, so it is beneficial to them to make sure that they don't have underage drinkers. You also don't have to worry about your teenagers driving around late at night with their friends.
- Wow your clients. What corporate client isn't wowed by having a limousine pick him or her up at the airport? There is just something classy about showing off how well your company is doing. Corporate clients want to be wowed, and the easiest way to do this is to provide a limo to take them anywhere they need to go while they are in the area.
- Take a wine tour. One of the most unique activities in the Toronto area is the wine tour offered by 5 Star Limousine. They offer numerous packages to those who want to take a tour of the region's wine country in style. There is no better way to tour the area than with a town car or limo to take you from place to place. And you don't have to drive yourself or set aside a designated driver who will abstain from those incredible wine tastings. The chauffeur handles all the driving so you are free to taste as many of the wines as you like.
Of course there are plenty of other reasons you may want to rent a limo. You might need any help finding a reason of your own. Let 5 Star Limousine in Toronto provide you with the day or night of your dreams!Back to Blog Index