Arranging the Best Executive Transportation
October 18th, 2012
Whether you have a special guest coming to town or you need executive transportation around town or to the airport, getting the best service isn't as simple as calling the first company you find in the phone book. The whole point of executive transportation is luxury, and you need only the highest quality vehicles to achieve that. Here are several tips to help you get the best executive transportation possible:
- Make sure that you have an accurate count of how many passengers will be going along, as well as how many bags they will have. This is especially important when you are arranging transportation to the airport. If someone in your party has too many bags, then booking executive transportation could be a waste of time. Plan ahead to avoid this disaster.
- Consider the type of vehicle you need. Of course size is just the tip of the iceberg. You must make sure that the type of vehicle you choose is appropriate for the occasion. A stretch SUV probably wouldn't a good idea if you are trying to wow a special guest who has come to visit your city.
- Learn what you can about the safety record of each of the companies you are considering. Obviously the safety record is one of the most important things you can learn about these companies.
- Reliability is important too. There is nothing worse than hiring a car and then not having it show up when you need it to. If you hired the vehicle to impress an important guest, then it makes you look bad. On the other hand if you hired it so you have a ride to the airport, then you'll miss your flight. Look for online customer reviews on various Limo companies so get to know how reliable they are, although not all reviews may be genuine but majority of them are.
- Have an agenda planned ahead of time and give this to the company you choose. Also keep a copy on hand for the driver when he arrives just in case he did not receive the agenda from his company. Your agenda should include all scheduled stops, estimated times, and information like flight data, etc. Keeping yourself well organized is vital with any type of transportation.
- While cost will certainly be a factor, don't let it be the deciding one. There are plenty of quality companies out there, and they probably won't charge the least. However, you don't have to automatically pay the highest price either. Shop around various companies to find the best deal. Check out their vehicles in person to make sure that you are getting the vehicle you really want and need.
Hire the Best Executive Transportation in Toronto
Hiring executive transportation is one way you can boost your image and also create convenience for yourself. Do you really want to deal with the hassle of handling all of the driving yourself? You certainly don't have to! Find out what role executive transportation can play in your life by simply giving it a try. Use it on a special occasion and you'll see just how valuable it really is.
5 Star Limousine provide limousine services throughout the Greater Toronto Area. Whether you need a stretch limousine, a ride to the airport, or special transportation for a party or big event, we'll be there. You can also choose from a variety of options inside their vehicles, like a flat screen TV, bar, DVD player, leather seats, and even fiber optic lighting. Check out our limousine fleet.Back to Blog Index