How Limousine Service Reduces Stress on Your Wedding Day
October 18th, 2012
So the big day is just about here. Congratulations on your wedding! Now it's time to navigate everything as carefully as possible so you don't have a lot of stress to deal with. Avoiding stress on your wedding day starts well before the day actually arrives. One of the most important things to consider on the big day is planning adequate transportation for all members of the wedding party. This is something that can easily fall through the cracks if you let it, but if you follow these tips, you'll set yourself up for a stress-free wedding day!
- Secure transportation for the big day at least two or three months beforehand. This will ensure that no one gets left behind when it's time to go from the church to the reception hall.
- As you're considering all of the options for transportation, be sure to think both about you and your new spouse and about the rest of the wedding party. You may all choose to ride over together, or you might want some private time alone with your new husband or wife. Then you'll need two limousines instead of just one.
- Don't forget about transportation to the wedding! It's common for couples to plan the trip between the church and the reception hall, but what often happens is they forget about actually getting to the place where the ceremony is taking place. Even if you are having the ceremony at the same site as the reception, you still need transportation to that site before the festivities begin.
- Consider the many different options available in transportation. Of course traditional limousine service is an option, but there are many other possibilities that you probably haven't even explored yet. Luxury transportation doesn't always mean a limousine these days. You might prefer a stretch Hummer or some other luxurious type of transportation that suits your personality better.
- Arrange transportation for out of town guests. It's likely that they won't be familiar with your town, so the easiest way to help them get to where the ceremony and reception are going to be held is to provide them with transportation. You might want to hire a shuttle bus to get them where they are going.
- Ask a lot of questions. There are plenty of service companies that will be able to handle all of your transportation needs, but not every company is up to the standards you need. Don't be afraid to ask to see their vehicles before the big day. Make sure that the vehicle they are showing you is actually the one you will be renting. This is the only way you can be sure that you aren't renting a vehicle sight unseen.
- Insist that the limousine company give you a contract in writing to ensure that you aren't left standing by the side of the road in your wedding gown, wondering when your ride is going to arrive. There is nothing worse than coming out of the church just like you see in all the movies, and then not being able to get into your limousine because it isn't there! That can put a damper on the festivities very fast! Just get it in writing and then you can rest assured that you won't have to deal with a driver who isn't there on time.
Let 5 Star Limousine reduce your stress on your wedding day. We offer complete services for every special event, and they hold their drivers to the highest standard of quality so that you don't have to worry. 5 Star Limousine offers a variety of packages with different perks like a free newspaper, drinks, flat screen TV with DVD player, leather seats, fiber optic lighting, and a bar. Check out our limousine fleet.Back to Blog Index